Teams Device management Graph APIs are now available in preview. These APIs provide access to information about the Teams devices, options to manage them, and enable easy integration with other workflows. This message is associated with Microsoft 365 Roadmap ID 90173.
These APIs provide access to information about the Teams devices and options to manage them and enable easy integration with other workflows.
When this will happen
The APIs are now available.
How this will affect your organization
As a tenant or a partner, if you have Teams devices (like Teams phones, Teams displays, Teams Rooms, Surface Hubs) enrolled on the Teams admin center, you can try out the APIs to access information about the devices or carry out operations on them.
The following capabilities are available with these APIs:
- Retrieve the list of all devices and their details
- Retrieve the details of a particular device
- Retrieve and view the properties/configuration of a particular device
- Get the health details of a device to understand if there’s any issue with it
- Get the activity details of a device
- Perform operations on a device like restart, software update, or log download
Note: These APIs can enable the management of the Teams devices to become more efficient through automation or even integration with other workflows.
The availability of the APIs will have no impact on the devices or their manageability through the Teams admin center.
What you need to do to prepare
To use the APIs, visit teamworkDevice resource type.
- Microsoft Graph > Beta reference > Teamwork > Device > Provisioned devices > List teamworkDevices
Message ID: MC336852
Published: 26 February 2022
Updated: 26 February 2022
#FeatureUpdate #AdminImpact #Teams #Graph