We have a minor service update planned for your Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment in the GBR region.
- Maintenance window start: 18 December 2021, 18:00 UTC
- Maintenance window end: 19 December 2021, 03:00 UTC
How does this affect me?
As part of this service update, the following feature areas may be affected:
- The version number for your Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment will update to version 9.2.21114.00101 or higher after the background database operations complete.
- Although there is no expected degradation to service performance or availability, this service update is planned outside of normal business hours to help minimize any potential impact to your environment. During this maintenance window users may see short, intermittent impact such as transient SQL errors or a redirect to the login screen. If impact occurs outside of this maintenance window, please contact Microsoft Support.
- For environments with users around the globe, we recognize that “outside of normal business hours” might affect you differently.
- We apologize for the impact this may have on your users. We are working hard to improve Microsoft Dynamics 365 and minimize the impact of these maintenance windows.
What action do I need to take?
Communicate as appropriate with your Dynamics 365 Admin and users. Please contact support if you experience any issues.
Message ID: MC300593
Published: 27 November 2021
Updated: 27 November 2021