We’ve released updates to the following update channels for Microsoft 365 Apps:
- Current Channel (Version 2106: July 13)
- Monthly Enterprise Channel (Version 2105: July 13)
- Semi-Annual Enterprise Channel (Preview) (Version 2102: July 13)
- Semi-Annual Enterprise Channel (Version 2102: July 13)
When this will happen
We’ll be gradually rolling out these updates of Microsoft 365 Apps to users on those update channels starting July 13th, 2021 (PST).
How this will affect your organization
If your Microsoft 365 Apps clients are configured to automatically update from the Office Content Delivery Network (CDN), then no action is required.
If you manage updates directly you can now download these latest updates and begin deployment.
What you need to do to prepare
To get more details about these updates view the following release notes:
- Current Channel
- Monthly Enterprise Channel
- Semi-Annual Enterprise Channel (Preview)
- Semi-Annual Enterprise Channel
Message ID: MC268907
Effective: July 13, 2021