Microsoft has released updates to the Current Channel for Microsoft 365 Apps Version 2105 (Build 14026.20308) to solve the technical issues on Outlook and Office Suite.
- Fixed an issue that caused users to experience an unexpected property change prompt when closing a message they had replied to or forwarded.
- Enables users to submit feedback through our new feedback system.
- Fixed an issue that caused ZeroConfigExchange to fail to work properly on Hybrid Azure AD joined machines connected to an external network.
- Fixed an issue where the user is unable to edit certain documents stored in OnPrem sharepoint servers.
- Fixed a unexpected close when reopening certain files.
When this will happen
Microsoft will be gradually rolling out this update of Microsoft 365 Apps to users on that update channel starting June 18th, 2021 (PST).
How this will affect your organization
If your Microsoft 365 Apps clients are configured to automatically update from the Office Content Delivery Network (CDN), then no action is required.
If you manage updates directly you can now download this latest update and begin deployment.
What you need to do to prepare
To get more details about this update view the following release notes: Current Channel for Microsoft 365 Apps
Message ID: MC262928
Effective: June 18, 2021