The Office 365 Service Communications API will soon be available via Microsoft Graph in Beta for Public Preview. This API provides access to Message Center and Service Health posts for your tenant.
- Overview for accessing service health and communications through Microsoft Graph – Microsoft Graph | Microsoft Docs
- Working with service communications APIs in Microsoft Graph – Microsoft Graph beta | Microsoft Docs
This message is associated with Microsoft 365 Roadmap ID 68720.
Updated June 24, 2021: We have updated post with additional resources. Thank you for your patience.
- Microsoft 365 suite
When this will happen
Public Preview is available now.
How this will affect your organization
If you are currently using the Service Communications API as part of the Office 365 Management APIs you can migrate to using the new Graph versions once available for your tenant.
To learn more about Graph see
- Overview of Microsoft Graph
- Manage sharing settings in SharePoint and OneDrive
- Sharing files in Microsoft Teams
Message ID: MC257688
Published: 21 May 2021
Updated: 24 June 2021