Delivering seamless, integrated customer journeys is essential for good customer experience. It will also improve your results – from retention to sales to ROI. Whether you’re B2B, B2C, or not-for-profit, audiences demand the same experience, no matter where they are.
Key to delivering this, you need to embrace the diverse channels your customers are using on a daily basis. But, to really boost your customers’ experience, improve retention and drive up your ROI, you need to deliver a seamless, integrated journey.
Read on this article to discover :
- How and when additional channels can be adopted
- The benefits behind engaging with customers in new and innovative ways
- The revenue ready to be reaped by implementing your omnichannel strategy
- How to extend your marketing capabilities.
Customers’ expectations have changed. Today, they expect a seamless, unified experience, no matter where or how they engage with you.
- Brands with an omnichannel strategy retain 89% of customers
- Customers spend 3.5x more when engaged on multiple channels
Here are just a couple of ways Engagement Cloud can help you deliver a smooth, omnichannel experience to your customers:
Automated emails – The welcome program
- Welcome emails generate 320% more revenue than standard emails
- Welcome emails produce 4x more opens and 5x more clicks
- Subscribers show 33% more engagement when they receive a welcome email
- Lead nurture program: B2B brands see an 80% increase in leads and a 77% uplift in conversions
- Abandoned cart program: Personalized abandon cart recovery emails increase B2C revenue by 8%
- Post-purchase feedback: Positive reviews increase sales by up to 200%
- 83% of shoppers browsed online before making a purchase
- 82% of shoppers use smartphones as virtual assistants in store
- 80% of people use SMS for a business purpose, such as talking to clients and vendors
Text message marketing
- 98% open rate
- 45% response rate
- 90 seconds response time
- Divine discounts for B2C SMS coupons have a 70-80% in-store redemption rate
- Super success for B2B: 50% of people like receiving reminder texts, so make sure to send ‘time-to-restock’ alerts
- Extra-special events: A pre-event SMS reminder can increase attendance by 45%
Prompt action with push:
- 57% read, open and take action when they receive a notification
- 800% increase in open rates with personalized push notifications
- 3.5x better retention rates when you use push notifications.
Create consistent journeys – Retargeting ads
- Retargeting ads lead to a 1046% increase in branded search
- CTR for a retargeted ad is 10x higher than a regular display ad
- Retargeting boosts response rates by up to 400%
- B2B: Search is fundamental to every B2B buyer – and Google Ads is where you’ll hook them.
- B2C: With 1.15 billion daily users on Facebook, you’re guaranteed exposure using Facebook Audiences.
Customer obsession is the key to retention and drives revenue. Become customer-centric by integrating chat into your marketing.
- Chatters spend 60% more than non-chatters
- 73% of customers prefer to use live chat to communicate with businesses
- 42% of customers prefer to hand over contact information via live chat – higher than any other lead generation method
- B2C: Quick responses to customer queries improve experiences and keep customers engaged, making them 63% more likely to return.
- B2B: Make your communications personal by letting your leads initiate the conversation. This works particularly well on pricing pages, instead of revealing your fees.