If you want to share Microsoft Powerpoint Slides with other who doesn’t have Microsoft Powerpoint software install, you can save and share the Powerpoint Slides as PDF file format. After the Powerpoint slides export to PDF file, the layout, format, fonts and images of the slide will remain the same.
Step 1: Open Powerpoint slide.
Step 2: Select File tab and then click Export option in the left pane.
Step 3: Click Create PDF/XPS button.
Step 4: Select the location in which you would like to save new PDF file. The Save as type option is now showing PDF.
Step 5 (Optional): You can select different option for optimization in Optimize for options.
- Standard: High-quality version of the document, ideal for publish online or printing.
- Minimum Size: Lower-quality version of the document compare with Standard optimization, suitable as email attachment due to smaller file size.
Step 6 (Optional): Click Options button to set specific adjustment.
- Range: Export all slides, current slide or selection of slides from Powerpoint presentation.
- Publish Options: Choose to export only comments, handouts or outline view here by selecting Publish What option.
- Include Non-printing Information: Include document properties or structure tags.
- PDF Options: Create PDF/_A compliant.
Step 7: Click OK once you’ve adjusted the options.
Step 8: Click Publish button and then your PDF file is ready to share.