Your Oracle Health Sciences applications and other related system are managed, maintained, and supported in a state-of the art data center for a monthly fee.
Why Host your systems?
Hosting helps you be efficient with your money
– Removes the need for big investments on hardware and data centers.
– Frees up money for other business expenses.
– Allows for affordable and predictable monthly fees.
– Provides a better return on your investment.
Hosting helps you extend your resources
– Reduces personnel costs.
– Gives you access to a pool of system and functional experts.
– Lets your employees concentrate on business goals and requirements.
Hosting limits your business risk
– Keeps more funds on hand.
– Allows you to efficiently change plans.
– Guarantees your systems are safe and stay online.
– Implements your system quickly.
What you get with hosting?
– Application Support
– Disaster Recovery
– System Administration
– DBA Support
Having a trustworthy and highly responsive service provider helps keep your data safe and systems running
Applications that can be hosted:
– Siebel Clinical / ASCEND
– Argus Safety
– Adverse Event Reporting System (AERS)
– Life Sciences Data Hub (LSH)
– Clinical Development Analytics (CDA)
– Oracle Clinical
– Remote Data Capture (RDC)
– Thesaurus Management System (TMS)
– Simple Forms
– Axway Synchrony
– Other related systems
State-of-the-art Data Center
– SAS 70 compliant
– On-site engineers and administrators around-the-clock
– 24x7x365 facility management
– Highest levels of security and reliability
How you’re protected in a disaster
– Fire or explosion
– Contamination and environmental hazards
– Act of terrorism
– Employee error
– Electrical power failure
– Communications services breakdown
– Air conditioning failure
– Equipment failure
Your systems are hosted in multiple data centers for increased protection.
Having a business continuity and disaster recovery plan ensures your clinical and safety systems are up and running, and your data is kept safe.