- Generally available: Use OS configuration management to deploy and automate software configurations on your virtual machine (VM) instances using the Google Cloud console,
gcloudcommand-line, and OS Config API.
- With the OS configuration management GA, you can now edit assignments from the Cloud console and view OS policy assignment reports. For more information, see OS configuration management.
Google Kubernetes Engine
- The 2021-R32 release notes from October 29, 2021 were updated on December 03, 2021 with revisions to the upgrade versions for control plane and nodes in Rapid, Regular, Stable, and No Channel.
- See the revision note for further details.
Identity and Access Management
- The IAM documentation now explains how to choose the most appropriate predefined roles.