PUBG Lite PC has stopped working in India after the Government of India banned PUBG Mobile on the 2nd of September. There has been no reason given as to why the game has stopped working in India or is it still even being developed.
Sachin Tendulkar Joins Paytm First Games as Brand Ambassador, investing over 300 crores for growing the market of fantasy sports and other online gaming events during this financial year. As of now, Paytm First Games has over 50 games in its catalog.
PUBG Mobile will collaborate with BlackPink, a different version of the PUBG Mobile for the Korean players called PUBG Mobile South Korea and Japan servers (KRJP).
— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) September 17, 2020
Call of Duty Mobile Season 10 The Hunt is now live, with new game modes, content, Terminal map and some stellar characters such as Mara, Makarov, and Mace.
- New weapon Echo, an automatic shotgun added
- New Battle Pass full of characters, weapons, blueprints, camos, and an insane amount of value.
- New Multiplayer mode Headquarters Mode added
- Terminal map from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Hardcore Mode added with friendly fire is on in Multiplayer mode.
PUBG Mobile announces new community event called Beauty of New Erangel for players to compete with each other but not in the battle royal matches. #PUBGM #PUBGMOBILE #NewErangel
Are you a photo hobbyist? A thrifty guide writer? An emerging action movie director? Our newest community event has something for everyone! 🗺️
— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) September 11, 2020
Garena has launched the latest Free Fire’s update in collaboration with Hrithik Roshan, as part of the new “Be The Hero” campaign. Players will be able to claim Hrithik’s playable character (Jai), costume bundle, and other rewards after completed Jigsaw Puzzle in-game event that starts on 10 September. #BeTheHero #FreeFire #IndiaKaBattleRoyale #Booyah
Microsoft Xbox Series S, with price start from $299 available on November 10th, the smallest Xbox ever created to deliver approximately 3x the GPU performance of the Xbox One. Xbox Series S uses the same CPU as the Series X and has the identical I/O performance as Xbox Series X.
NVIDIA and SoftBank Group Corp. (SBG) announced officially a definitive agreement under which NVIDIA will acquire Arm Limited from SBG and the SoftBank Vision Fund (together, “SoftBank”) in a transaction valued at $40 billion. The transaction is expected to be immediately accretive to NVIDIA’s non-GAAP gross margin and non-GAAP earnings per share.
- Unites NVIDIA’s leadership in artificial intelligence with Arm’s vast computing ecosystem to drive innovation.
- NVIDIA will expand ARM’s R&D presence in Cambridge, UK, by establishing a world-class AI research and education centre, building an Arm/NVIDIA-powered AI supercomputer for groundbreaking research.
- NVIDIA will continue ARM’s open-licensing model and customer neutrality to expand Arm’s IP licensing portfolio with NVIDIA technology.
- Immediately accretive to NVIDIA’s non-GAAP gross margin and EPS.
- Consideration of $40 billion to be met through a combination of NVIDIA shares and cash.