Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered’s is finally here on Xbox One and PC. But some fans reported problems accessing the UDT Classic Ghost Bundle on Xbox One. Activision is now looking into the problem.
“We are working with Xbox to address the issue some Xbox One players have had accessing the UDT Classic Ghost Bundle,” reads an Activision support tweet. “Pre-purchase orders involving this bundle on Xbox One will be honored. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will provide further update as soon as we can.”
Steps to play Call of Duty: Mobile on PC using GameLoop emulator client:
Step 1: Download and install The Call of Duty: Mobile GameLoop emulator client on your PC.
Step 2: Launch the GameLoop emulator client.
Step 3: Search for
Call of Duty: Mobile, click the Download button.
Step 4: This should prompt the GameLoop to download the game files.
Step 5: Click Play to launch the game once the download completed.
Step 6: Proceed to log in.
* Do note that when playing from the emulator client, you will be matched with other emulator players.
Niko Partners published the first monthly report shows that Call of Duty: Warzone ranked as the ninth most popular game of the month, based on Douyu’s heat index. Call of Duty: Warzone racked up 156,188 hours streamed during the month, spread across 6,860 unique streamers, received RMB 2.25 million ($317,509) in tips throughout March.
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Patch 1.20 is now live with 10GB on PS4, 13GB on Xbox One, and 9GB for Warzone only on PC, or 32GB if you also own Modern Warfare on PC. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Patch 1.20 Full Patch Notes
Patch Notes of Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Update 1.20 for PS4, PC, and Xbox One. Partial patch notes as below:
- Fix for a bug where PC players using a Vega64 GPU could see corrupted outlines around their character models and weapons.
- Fix for a bug where selecting the USEF 1 skin for the Mil-Sim Operator appears as the default skin in Co-op.
- Adjusted the speed and sizing of the circle in Warzone.
- Fix for a bug where completing the completionist challenges for the SKS are unlocking the associated camos for the Renetti.
- Fix for a bug where unlocking camos for the SKS was inconsistent with other camo challenges for marksman rifles.
- Fixed a bug where the “Hard Wired” skin for Alex would appear in thermals while Cold Blooded is equipped.
- Fixed a bug where some watches were appearing in the wrong direction when gesturing.
- Fixed a bug where players could lose the option to pick their favorite Faction in the Operator menu.
- Fixed a bug where white lighting could be seen while moving or firing a weapon near specific locations.
Call of Duty: Mobile will soon add some new map called Rust, Saloon map for 2v2 Showdown, and 1v1 Duels for all Multiplayer modes. The new firearms, new Cowboy Ghost, and Desperada Seraph character skins will be unlocked from the latest Premium Battle Pass from May 1, 2020.
“Rust is a small sized map set in an oil yard in the desert. The large central tower overlooks a field of pipes, fuel, shipping containers, and other industrial features. The tower’s top platform offers a near total view of the map below and because of that is such a highly valued power position. Race up the south-facing exhaust chute or climb a ladder to reach the top. It’s a high risk, high reward action that will tempt someone every match.”
What plays would you make with this on Rust?
— Call of Duty: Mobile (@PlayCODMobile) April 27, 2020
Poltergeist added in Battle Royale mode. In Wild West season, players can increase Battle Pass tiers by completing more Multiplayer or Battle Royale games. The longer you spend in a match, the more experience you gain due to the completion of matches, kills, assists, map objectives, and more to gain more tiers.
General Fixes delivered with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Patch on 22 April 2020
- Fixed a bug where players were able to use Game Battles to make custom weapon blueprints that they can then use in MP or Warzone.
- Upon picking up a dropped Renetti, the initial raise audio would be heard globally. This has been fixed.
- Fix for an invincibility exploit after reviving a teammate in Warzone
- Fixed a bug where two watches would be seen on the wrist of the CTSFO 1 Mil-Sim Operator
Infinity Ward confirmed that it is preparing one more major update of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, scheduled for this week, specifically for tomorrow, April 28, the day it will be released for PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.
This week’s community update blog is now live! Get a recap on what happened this week in #ModernWarfare and #Warzone and see what we have in store for next week! https://t.co/eyzHmBUWXw pic.twitter.com/J2nOs3ulyW
— Infinity Ward (@InfinityWard) April 25, 2020
List of must-buy items in Call of Duty: Warzone Buy Stations:
- Armor Plate Bundle: $1500
- Precision Airstrike: $3500
- UAV: $4000
- Self-Revive Kit: $4500
- Loadout Drop Marker: $10000
- Redeploy Squadmate: $4500 (Buy if you need it)
- Gas Mask: $3000 (Recommended but not a must)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare coming new update added new weapons and customization options including MK9 Bruen LMG and Gunsmith Customs option to build new hybrid weapons. You can pick up MK9 Bruen LMG through a new LMG Foxtrot challenge, or buy the Encryption bundle in the store. Double XP, double weapon XP, and double battle pass tier progression bonus will begin on May 1 at 10:00 PDT/13:00 EDT/18:00 BST and lasts until May 2020.
The Gunsmith Customs option lets players customize their weapons with attachments to fit their play styles, unlock or purchase blueprints in the game to access to a weapon with preset attachments while level up the weapon.
“Expand your creativity to build lethal weapons from blueprints in your Armory with Gunsmith Customs. This update allows you to mix and match attachments from blueprints of the same weapon to create epic hybrid blueprints that have unique looks, styles, and capabilities,”
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered. Relive the epic single-player campaign from the 2009 blockbuster Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, remastered for a new generation in true high-definition. The campaign picks up immediately following the dramatic events of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, the ground-breaking title that earned worldwide critical acclaim.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered should launch on April 30, priced at $20. You can purchase it through the Microsoft Store. Call of Modern: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered runs at 4K resolution and 60 frames per second (FPS) on Xbox One X.
The Dallas Empire became the first two-time CDL tournaments champion by beating the Atlanta FaZe 3-1 in the grand finals of the online 2020 Call of Duty League Chicago Home Series event.
Win number #2 on the board: Congratulations to @DallasEmpire, the WINNERS of the Chicago Home Series!@Crimsix@Clayster@Shotzzy@iLLeYYY@Huke#BuildAnEmpire | #CrownedVictorious | #CDL2020 pic.twitter.com/vW18bPjtri
— Call of Duty League (@CODLeague) April 27, 2020
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Updates requiring over 175 GB disk size for a complete install with Warzone alone takes up 100+ GB and an additional 15 GB for the upcoming update. Modern Warfare asks players to commit more than one-third of a standard-sized console (PlayStation 4 or Xbox One) hard drive to a single game.
Brace yourself for another big Call of Duty: Modern Warfare patch download https://t.co/YIaZNMtKn6
— Eurogamer (@eurogamer) April 27, 2020