In today’s world, people always try to become successful by earning more, having a muscular body, and being happier at most times. But these things do not come at an instance. Everything takes time, and to get everything we want, we need to work hard. Having patience is very important in such situations. And if you lose your willpower, it’s challenging to regain that confidence and determination towards the work.
To solve this problem, we should set our everyday goals to achieve that feat. In such cases, a workout app helps set our daily goals and boost our confidence by providing motivational quotes. These applications form plans for how to execute the work properly.
This article will talk about the features of fitness apps and the benefits of having such an app.
Table of contents
Features provided by these apps
Many of these apps’ features help set a particular training plan, track our day-to-day progress, and boost our confidence by displaying motivational quotes.
Some of the features presented in these apps are mentioned below:
- User profile: This feature provides a personal space to the user. It can be used by the user to give his/her information by specifying his/her height, age, weight, lifestyle, etc. This space also provides a workout schedule to the user.
- Social media: This feature allows a user to login with various social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc. Logging in with social media accounts ensures that users can save their progress and share it on social media.
- Connectivity with wearables: This feature allows the user to connect an app with various wearables using Bluetooth of their smartphone or tablet. Connecting with the wearables helps to track the heart rate, speed, and various other activities. This also helps to record the data accurately and precisely.
- Notifications: Sometimes people forget their daily workout schedule, but this feature is the solution to such problems. This trait provides daily notifications related to our workout schedule at the particular time specified by us.
- Video Tutorials: When we go to a gym, there’s always a trainer. Our trainers usually explain what diet to be followed, how the exercise is to be done. Moreover, they provide tips on how to track our everyday progress. But in an app, these things are recorded beforehand to help users maintain a daily workout schedule, a proper diet, and exercises.
- In-app purchases: These purchases may provide user workout essentials like clothing, food, and other supplements. Users can also access various premium workout tutorials, videos, and many further instructions connected with a balanced diet. Or even get online consultation from a health and wellness expert.
- Sleep tracker: This feature provides the necessary duration of sleep, which is needed to maintain a proper schedule. It displays the time of rest. As well as the sleep efficiency of the user in percentage.
- Geolocation: It allows the user to track the walking routes and the total distance traveled. These walking routes can be shared on social media. It tracks fitness progress for a longer duration of time and helps keep a record of our progress.
Such outstanding features make fitness app development a popular service. Riseapps team in how to make a fitness app article shares even more necessary for the successful fitness app features. And we, from our side, would like to cover the benefits of having one.
Benefits of having a fitness app
Fitness apps have many benefits that help us in many ways. Some of the benefits of having a fitness app are mentioned below:
- It helps us to set our goals and track our progress accordingly.
- Increasing the intensity of the workouts and simultaneously the number of repeats and time duration according to our progress.
- It compares our progress to many users, which helps boost our confidence and improve our progress accordingly.
- It tracks our heart rate, trains us using video tutorials and various other in-app purchases.
- It includes heart rate tracking, weight loss progression, blood pressure reading, and a pedometer.
People now realize the importance of physical and mental health. The market related to fitness apps will receive a hike in nearly 3-4 years. To start a fitness app, one must have all the essential data and a particular process that would lead to its fast development. Remember that you need to have all the necessary features in your app for convenient usage. So, it’s a great time to start a fitness app of your own and maintain it properly and regularly.