The Cisco blockchain framework details the necessary elements for a simple, secure, scalable enterprise-grade blockchain that is based on Cisco’s proprietary technology. Cisco blockchain framework is composed of the following reference groups: Platform, Interfaces, Infrastructure and network and Security and analytics.
- Automation now goes beyond rigid programming models.
- AI can deliver behaviours to automate functions previously performed by humans.
- We can expect a shift from stand-alone intelligent things to a swarm of connected intelligent things, with multiple devices working collaboratively.
- Focuses on a specific area of augmented intelligence, using machine learning (ML) to transform how analytics content is developed, consumed and shared.
- Capabilities will advance rapidly to mainstream adoption, as a key feature of data preparation, data management, modern analytics, business process management, process mining and data science platforms.
AI Driven Development
- Gartner believes by 2022, 40% of new application development will involve AI co-development.
- AI will augment autonomous vehicles, analytics and application development, among scores of other activities and platforms will emerge to accelerate development and deployment.
- By 2020, Gartner estimates there will be more than 20 billion connected sensors and endpoints and digital twins will exist for potentially billions of things.
- Organizations will implement digital twins simply at first.
Less Hype More Action
As machine learning and neural network technology takes on more routine tasks, real progress towards augmenting human productivity and driving value from tedious tasks will be seen in 2018.
94% of companies believe the IoT will impact global markets over the next 3 years. (Source: Ericsson)
Combining IoT with big data and analytics could deliver incremental revenue of $14.4 trillion in the next decade. (Source: Morgan Stanley)
The Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), and blockchain represent an unprecedented opportunity for the enterprise and the public sector. Every institution capable of exploiting these technologies will have a chance to radically streamline and enhance existing processes, create entirely new business models, and develop innovative products and services for a new generation of consumers. But this isn’t a vision of a utopian, tech-enabled future—the technology capabilities are available today to help you build the business of tomorrow.
Continue reading “How Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI) and blockchain Revolutionize Business”
Internet of Things (IoT) extends internet connectivity to a diverse range of devices and everyday things. These devices utilize embedded technology to communicate, record and interact with the external environment using the Internet as a means of communication. A “thing” can be any object that can be assigned an IP address and can transfer data over a network. The connected embedded systems include small micro-controller-based computers that do not require a human interface, but rather function independently. Instead of interacting with a human, these systems use sensors or other advanced detection mechanisms to collect data and communicate that back to a data repository or act upon the data without user interaction.
Bitcoin Core Wallet information is stored in a file called wallet.dat that holds the digital ownership of your BTC. wallet.dat is not encrypted by default, as soon as someone gains access to your computer, they will be able to spend your coins instantly.
Continue reading “How to Encrypt Bitcoin Core Wallet and Bitcoin Client using Passphrase”