Banking, Financial Services and Fintech Ripple is an enterprise level blockchain solution that empowers both users and banks. The blockchain ledger that Ripple uses has been latched onto by a group of Japanese banks, who will be using it for quick mobile payments. Barclays bank will improve the whole banking experience for customers and other […]
You may think that the Internet is a huge resource of information, but in fact what most of us see is just one link in a very long chain of underground websites and unseen content. World Wide Web as we know it represents just 4% of networked web pages and the remaining 96% of pages […]
Step 1: Identify Underlying Issues and Set Goals Take a closer look at a business and identify an issue that can leverage blockchain capabilities. Identify all use cases your blockchain can leverage Come up with new use cases that might make the technology more useful. Finalize the list and set up the goals that blockchain […]
Infrastructure and operations (I&O) is becoming increasingly involved in unprecedented areas of the modern-day enterprise. The focus of I&O leaders is evolving far beyond technology elements like data centers, colocation and the cloud to instead encompass more about how an organization’s I&O can support and enable business strategy. Focus on these 10 key technologies and […]
Solution Decomposition Process designed to ensure that artificial intelligence (AI) is deriving and driving new sources of business value. The power of this process is its simplicity. By staying focused on the business or operational objectives and tasks, businesses can successfully transform how they use data and analytics to produce optimal outcomes. There are six […]
The OWASP Internet of Things (IoT) Project for 2018 has just been released! started in 2014 as a way help Developers, Manufacturers, Enterprises, and Consumers to make better decisions regarding the creation and use of IoT systems. This continues today with the 2018 release of the OWASP IoT Top 10, which represents the top 10 […]
The Cisco blockchain framework details the necessary elements for a simple, secure, scalable enterprise-grade blockchain that is based on Cisco’s proprietary technology. Cisco blockchain framework is composed of the following reference groups: Platform, Interfaces, Infrastructure and network and Security and analytics.
Autonomous Things Automation now goes beyond rigid programming models. AI can deliver behaviours to automate functions previously performed by humans. We can expect a shift from stand-alone intelligent things to a swarm of connected intelligent things, with multiple devices working collaboratively. Augmented Analytics Focuses on a specific area of augmented intelligence, using machine learning (ML) […]
Less Hype More Action As machine learning and neural network technology takes on more routine tasks, real progress towards augmenting human productivity and driving value from tedious tasks will be seen in 2018.
94% of companies believe the IoT will impact global markets over the next 3 years. (Source: Ericsson) Combining IoT with big data and analytics could deliver incremental revenue of $14.4 trillion in the next decade. (Source: Morgan Stanley)