These days, it’s not just internet security. Here are four ways businesses can protect themselves from the latest potential threats. There’s a lot of talk about business performance: how to drive better leads, how to enhance customer care, and all this is great. But what about security? Shouldn’t this be a central conversation? How are we keeping our businesses safe and secure from theft, hacking and other malicious behavior? Because we haven’t got it figured out. This article includes the top 4 security tips to keep your business safe.
It’s well known that many SMBs lack advanced security expertise. While many have some security tools in place, those tools rarely work together, often provide minimal protection, are not fully deployed or outdated, which creates significant security gaps. MSPs are strategically positioned to help SMBs with their security needs and to take advantage of a quickly growing market.
To better understand the dynamics and opportunities surrounding security services in the SMB space, 451 Research conducted two global custom surveys:
- The first targeting 1,700 SMBs about the current state of cybersecurity services they consume to protect organization.
- The second targeting 1,000 MSPs about the security services they deliver to the SMB market, as well as the pain points they experience.
[Security Services Fueling Growth for MSPs] white paper examines those responses to look at both the challenges and opportunities that service providers face with respect to delivery security services to SMBs. Topics covered include:
- The SMB security challenge: overconfident and under-protected.
- The growing SMB security opportunity.
- MSPs stepping up their security game.
- Key opportunities, challenges, and solutions for MSPs.
- Conclusion and recommendations.
If you are MSSP, you know how important it is to win and retain business. You must demonstrate the ability to deliver security services more competently and less expensively than clients can achieve on their own. This article will show you how to optimize and monetize security services. Read on this article to learn:
- Three key managed security service models: Why you may want to transition from one model to the next and how you might go about it.
- Why a security fabric approach can help you improve staff efficiencies.
- How to achieve and maintain competitive advantage in threat protection.
Solution providers have always looked to deliver the most stringent endpoint security offerings to protect their clients, but a solution that simply detects threats isn’t enough in a fast-paced, 24/7 economy. To be truly effective, today’s security platforms must also be designed for modern business needs, which means accommodating the move toward cloud-based and mobile accessibility so that threat detection goes hand in hand with immediate response. And that means avoiding overly complex implementations that are often too cumbersome to manage—and, in some cases, can lead to errors that inadvertently create security vulnerabilities instead of correcting them. Read on this article to learn the 8 must-have features to look for in an effective modern endpoint security solution.
- Cybercrime has evolved and expanded into a highly-profitable enterprise where hackers generate more revenue and have the means to innovate faster than the defenders. As a result, they’re leading a new dawn of cyberattacks with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) at the center of their arsenals. Fighting fire with fire is the best defense. Read more in this article which cover how to bolster your managed security services profitability and how to harness the power of AI and ML to protect businesses from today’s growing and advanced cyber threats. Topics covered include:
- Why SMBs need greater focus on cybersecurity.
- The application of ML and AI in today’s cyberattacks.
- Role of ML and AI in effective cybersecurity.
- Getting started – what are the first and next steps? And more.
Having too many digital online accounts raises your risk of data being misused or stolen. Deleting online accounts is one of the best ways to protect your data security and privacy. The less data you have stored on corporate databases scattered across the internet, the safer you are from the misuse of personal information.
Deleting online accounts for the most popular services is usually straightforward and it will also deletes all personal data unless you save your data before delete the account. Follow the steps in this article to backup and delete your online account for 15 popular services including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms.
Continue reading “[Solved] How Do I Backup Data and Delete Popular Online Accounts”
A new massive data breach reported that online role-playing game platform Town of Salem by BlankMediaGames(BMG) was hacked and the data of 7,633,234 unique email addresses and player’s user data accounts were deducted. The hack was discovered on December 28, 2018 when a copy of Town of Salem’s hacked database was anonymously sent to DeHashed, a commercial data breach indexing service.
There’s a huge amount of information that flows into an enterprise every day, but only some of that information is used while the rest is left as stale data without a retention policy. If data protection and user privacy are not properly maintained as per the data protection laws, organizations may end up spending millions on fines. With an increasing number of remote code executions exploiting zero-day vulnerabilities, application security has become a vital item on security checklists for many businesses. Especially with the cost of fines reaching millions of dollars should businesses fail to comply. Download this whitepaper for the top ten security controls for effective cybersecurity. Read on this article to learn more about the top ten security controls you can use for effective cybersecurity.
Defining and communicating Board’s Information Risk Management Regime is central to organisation’s overall cyber strategy. CESG recommend to review this regime – together with the nine associated security areas described below in order to protect your business against the majority of cyber threats.
The Internet has proven to be a powerful and useful tool for billions of people worldwide. However, in the same way that you shouldn’t leave your house unlocked, you shouldn’t venture online without taking some basic precautions as almost 50% of PC users have experienced some computer security issues in the past two years. When do you start? Learn more about online threats and way to protect yourself.
– WordPress doesn’t recognize your account.
– You don’t receive the message to change password.
– Your combination is not working.
Malignant Content in WordPress site
– You see unfamiliar content on your site.
– The theme and plugin files are changed.
– The look of the website is drastically modified.
– Google Analytics shows suspicious visitors from unknown places.
– You see new promotion links released in the wild.
– Scanning the website shows malicious code in the website.
Continue reading “10 Signs WordPress Site may be Hacked”
Organizations worldwide are diligently seeking advanced cybersecurity solutions to combat all kind of cyberattacks and protect their data assets. It is imperative that organizations should seek out the right threat detection cybersecurity solution to implement. Here are 6 keys criteria to evaluate what cybersecurity solution will best protect your business.
Here are list of tips to follow in order to stay safe and secure while online.
8 Cyber Security commandments issued by CompTIA to outline not just cyber security tips but also reasons for each of them as revealed in survey of 1200 organizations. Keeping up with cybersecurity can feel like a full-time job. The technology we use every day is constantly evolving nd it seems as if the bad guys are always finding a way in. However, despite all the news of data breaches and cyber attacks we’ve seen, evidence suggests that end users aren’t adequately taking charge of their own IT security.
How can you make your business computers and devices as secure as possible? Cybersecurity remains at the front of many business leaders’ minds. As cyberattacks develop, so do awareness and defensive tools. To help you be more proactive in preventing cyber-issues, here are the list of best tips or applications to improve cybersecurity at your business.