Comparison of 4 Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT): Blockchain, Hashgraphy, DAG and Holochain from the perspective of mining, transactions per second, data structure, validation of transactions, time of launch and network running on platform.
What is a Security Token?
Security Token is a token that is subjected to regulations and securities. In simple terms, these tokens on blockchain will get their value from external and tradable sources. That’s why this will always have federal regulations making ir a safer choice.
Continue reading “All You Need to Know About Security Token and How It Change the Nature of Market”
Once the Blockchain Project is Setup, Here are the 5 Most Likely Problems Encountered.
Continue reading “5 Potential Problems that could Fail Blockchain Project”
What’s The Vision of Blockchain POC? This is an Essential Step in implementing Blockchain Technology in your Organization.
Continue reading “7 Tips to Develop Successful Blockchain Proof of Concept (POC)”
Banking, Financial Services and Fintech
- Ripple is an enterprise level blockchain solution that empowers both users and banks. The blockchain ledger that Ripple uses has been latched onto by a group of Japanese banks, who will be using it for quick mobile payments.
- Barclays bank will improve the whole banking experience for customers and other entities.
- Abra is a mobile cryptocurrency app that lets users store, invest and buy cryptocurrency.
- Both IBM and AIG has completed a pilot program where they can build a multi-national policy using smart contract.
- A smart contract based blockchain is being used by Insurer American International Group Inc. (AIG) as a means of saving costs and increasing transparency.
- Digital Currency Group are helping Amazon Web Services examine ways in which the distributed ledger technology can help improve database security.
- Streamline payments processing with high efficiency, fast and secure transactions.
- Empower global transactions, tearing down national currency borders.
- Minimize auditing complexity for any financial ledger.
- Credit History: Make credit reports more accurate, transparent, and accessible.
Continue reading “Example of Real World Blockchain Use Cases”
Step 1: Identify Underlying Issues and Set Goals
- Take a closer look at a business and identify an issue that can leverage blockchain capabilities.
- Identify all use cases your blockchain can leverage
- Come up with new use cases that might make the technology more useful.
- Finalize the list and set up the goals that blockchain technology must achieve upon implementation.
The Cisco blockchain framework details the necessary elements for a simple, secure, scalable enterprise-grade blockchain that is based on Cisco’s proprietary technology. Cisco blockchain framework is composed of the following reference groups: Platform, Interfaces, Infrastructure and network and Security and analytics.
What is blockchain?
The blockchain is a distributed ledger that offers transparency decentralization and data integrity.
- Digital Ledger: A Blockchain is a digital ledger which keeps records of all transactions taking place on a peer to peer network.
- Encrypted Information: All information transferred via blockchain is encrypted and every occurrence recorded, meaning once the block is created and added to the chain, it cannot be altered.
- Peer to Peer: Lets you interact or send transactions with a peer, without an intermediary. Removes the middle man.
- Data Sharing: The blockchain can be used for more than the transfer or currency. It can also be used to share contracts, records and any other type of data.
- Decentralization: The blockchain is decentralized, so there isn’t a need for a central, certifying authority.
The Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), and blockchain represent an unprecedented opportunity for the enterprise and the public sector. Every institution capable of exploiting these technologies will have a chance to radically streamline and enhance existing processes, create entirely new business models, and develop innovative products and services for a new generation of consumers. But this isn’t a vision of a utopian, tech-enabled future—the technology capabilities are available today to help you build the business of tomorrow.
Continue reading “How Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI) and blockchain Revolutionize Business”
Bitcoin Core Wallet information is stored in a file called wallet.dat that holds the digital ownership of your BTC. wallet.dat is not encrypted by default, as soon as someone gains access to your computer, they will be able to spend your coins instantly.
Continue reading “How to Encrypt Bitcoin Core Wallet and Bitcoin Client using Passphrase”