Step 1: Identify Underlying Issues and Set Goals
- Take a closer look at a business and identify an issue that can leverage blockchain capabilities.
- Identify all use cases your blockchain can leverage
- Come up with new use cases that might make the technology more useful.
- Finalize the list and set up the goals that blockchain technology must achieve upon implementation.
Step 2: Develop Proof of Concept (POC)
- Brainstorm with team to come up with an ideal for blockchain solution.
- Sketch a POC upon brainstorming based on the result.
- Develop a schedule / possible release date for implementation and work it on.
Step 3: Build and Trial Blockchain Solution
- Build a prototype according to the POC.
- Test out the blockchain solution in real life situation.
- Evaluate all the errors and successes and try to polish the blockchain solution based on that.
Step 4: Roll out Blockchain Solution and observe
- Roll out the blockchain solution on the market, upon carrying out tests.
- Check out to ensure that is meets all the required benchmarks.
- Showcase your product to the world.
Blockchain Implementation Models
- Public Blockchain
- Private Blockchain
- Hybrid Blockchain
- Federated Blockchain