– Establish brand advocates.
– Crisis communication – disasters only take a second to happen and then another second to go viral. You must have a community already established when this happens. Be Proactive.
– Community partnerships – a great way for businesses to show their support of the community and make valuable partnerships with area non-profits.
– SEO – Organic boost for your website through increased inbound links.
– Recruit – Get professional applicants by using LinkedIn’s job board and searching profiles.
– Scope out the competition – LinkedIn offers a wealth of information about each business with a profile.
– Lead generation – Encourage your employees to use LinkedIn to answer questions, join groups and network. Eliminates the cold-call to sales.
– Industry expert – provide readers with useful, valuable information.
– Brand monitoring – there are people who are talking about your brand even though you aren’t there.
– Crisis communication – you must have a community already established when this happens. Be Proactive.
– SEO – organic boost for your website with inbound links.
– Lead generation through website landing pages.
– Social community that humanizes your brand.
– SEO – organic boost for your website through increased inbound links.
– Cutting-edge – show you are a forward thinker.
– Network with other high-end, high-tech companies.
– SEO – organic boost for your website through increased inbound links and … it’s Google.
– Hangouts – a low-cost way to conduct business meetings.