Apple has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products. An attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system.
– iTunes 12.8 for Windows available for Windows 7 and later
– iCloud for Windows 7.6 available for Windows 7 and later
– Safari 11.1.2 for OS X El Capitan 10.11.6, macOS Sierra 10.12.6, and macOS High Sierra 10.13.6
– macOS High Sierra 10.13.6, Security Update 2018-004 Sierra, Security Update 2018-004 El Capitan for OS X El Capitan 10.11.6, macOS Sierra 10.12.6, macOS High Sierra 10.13.5
– watchOS 4.3.2 for all Apple Watch models
– tvOS 11.4.1 for Apple TV 4K and Apple TV (4th generation)
– iOS 11.4.1 for iPhone 5s and later, iPad Air and later, and iPod touch 6th generation
Reference: Apple security documents reference vulnerabilities by CVE-ID when possible.