Acer held a product launch event at world’s largest IMAX screen in New York City announced the launch of Acer Aspire Predator Triton 700, equipped with unusual features. The keyboard is placed at bottom, while extended oversized transparent Gorilla Glass SR plate touchpad is above it. Acer Aspire Predator Triton 700 Gaming Laptop design was inspired by transparent gaming desktops, stated by Eric Ackerson, senior product, and marketing manager at Acer, during the event.
Acer Aspire Predator Triton 700 Gaming Laptop Specification:
- 7th Generation Intel processors equipped with at least at Core Core i5-7300HQ or optionally Core i7-7700HQ.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-series GPU with G-Sync support,
- 16GB of DDR4 memory that can be upgraded to 32GB with two soDIMM modules.
- Two 512GB NVMe PCIe SSDs in RAID 0 configuration
- 15.6 inch IPS screen that uses Full HD resolution (1920×1080).
- Rivet Killer Wireless-AC 2×2 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.1
- HD webcam
- USB Port: two USB 3.0 ports (featuring power-off USB charging), one USB 2.0 port (which is inexplicable hidden) and one USB Type-C port.
- HDMI 2.0 port, DisplayPort Thunderbolt 3 connector and Gigabit Ethernet port.
- Cooling system: five heatpipes, two thin AeroBlade 3D fans and large Gorilla Glass plate.
- Measurement: 393 x 263 x 18.9 mm
- Weighs: 2.6 kilograms.
Read more at Latin Post: Acer Predator Triton 700 Unusual Features Revealed
Building on the highly acclaimed Predator 21 X curved gaming notebook, Acer is proud to announce the new Predator Triton 700, an incredibly thin yet powerful gaming notebook. Our industry-leading AeroBlade 3D Fan with metal blades provides ultimate thermal performance, which allows us to pack massive computing power inside this ultrathin form factor without compromise,
said Jerry Hou, General Manager, Consumer Notebooks, IT Products Business, Acer Inc.
Acer Aspire Predator Triton 700 Gaming Laptop going to release in North America starting at $2,999; and in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) starting at €3,399.
— Acer (@Acer) April 27, 2017