Mobile video ads are 115 percent more engaging to users than banner ads. Check out this infographic for more things you didn’t (but should!) know about mobile video advertising.
1. Did you know?
The number of smartphone video viewers is expected to reach 87 million next year… To put it into perspective, that’s a reach of more than 25% of the total U.S. population!
2. Can’t wait for the “Skip Ad” button to appear at the start your next YouTube video?
Ads placed at the end of the video have a better CTR when compared to ads placed within or before the video.
3. Online is out, mobile is in
Literally. In-stream mobile video ads outperform online ads with an 89% completion rate and are 115% more engaging to users.
4. I used to watch TV ads, back in the day…
30% of U.S. respondents said they were more likely to react to a video ad on a smartphone or tablet than a television and 25% said video ads were more appealing on mobile devices than TV.
5. The mobile video market is expected to quadruple from an estimated $518 million to about $2.1 billion in 2016
If you’re not planning to advertise on mobile anytime soon, you;re going to be missing out Big Time.
6. “Wow, so many people want to share my banner ad!”, said no one. Ever…
Video ads that include social media buttons drive 36% higher engagement than similar banner ads.