Big Data Explodes how companies used Big Data in 2012
– Social analytic
– Customer Segmenting
– Predictive analytic
Google Drive – Google unveils its cloud storage service and strives to compete as a business suite, rivaling Box, DropBox and Office365.
– More than 10 million users
-GMail allows 10MB attachments with Google Drive
– File sharing between Google+ and Google Drive
Where Information Lives
– Externally – 50% of business information is stored outside a company’s data center.
– In Duplication – 43% of business information is duplicate.
– On Mobile – 47% of customer data is on mobile devices.
– In The Cloud – 23% of business information is stored in the cloud, globally.
The Biggest Threat to Information is YOU!
– You access company documents from unsecure networks.
– Your password is most likely 123456.
– You are likely to lose your iPad or smartphone in a cab.