Adobe launched Adobe Scan mobile app for iOS and Android for free but need to login Adobe ID after install. Adobe Scan app lets users capture documents using smartphones or tablets, together with built-in Optical Character Reader (OCR) function convert the image to smart PDF format that can be shared or stored in Adobe Document Cloud.
- Download Android Pay from the Google Play Store.
- Turn on NFC: Go to Settings > More > NFC and tapping the toggle to enable NFC.
- Open Android Pay app and follow the setup instructions.
- To add a card to Android Pay: Tap the + on the bottom right then choose the card type.
- Use the camera to capture the card info, or enter it manually.
- To make a payment using Android Pay: Unlock your device and hold it next to a compatible payment terminal. Your device will vibrate and you’ll see a confirmation if the payment was successful.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. announced live stream broadcast UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) 212 event in Brazil this weekend via virtual reality as a part of a new live VR initiative. Customers can sign up Samsung VR Live Pass and strap on Gear VR headset to watch 360-degrees virtual reality action with pre and post-event highlights as well as additional VR content.
Lenovo K3 Note smartphone was launched in March 2015 by the company. On the other hand, the Meizu released its latest M1 Note Smartphone in January 2015. Both the smartphone come with approx same configuration while being affordable.
The New Meizu M1 Note and Lenovo K3 Note smartphone both devices comes with the same Candy Bar Plastic body design that is used by the other smartphone manufacturers for their large 5.5 inches smartphones.
The New Meizu M1 Note smartphone comes with big 5.5 inches 13.9cm Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels screen resolution IGZO display.
Continue reading “Meizu M1 Note vs. Lenovo K3 Note”
New feature just added into Pokémon GO for Android user, now you can redeem in-game items for free by entering promo codes in game’s Shop. The support page on official Pokémon GO website stated that this new feature allow Android players to type in promo codes for free items included Poké Balls, Lure Modules, Lucky Eggs and others.
A new 'Promo Code' field appeared briefly before vanishing, hinting that codes may soon be redeemable in-store, travelers. pic.twitter.com/sMzma26S0l
— The Silph Road (@TheSilphRoad) May 2, 2017