Beginning December 19, the HTC One (LTE) received a software update to 6.10.531.10 This update provides fix for call audio issue.
Check the software version
- From any Home screen, tap the Applications icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to and tap About.
- Tap Software information.
- View the Software number.
6.10.531.10: Your software is up to date. There are no updates available.
6.10.531.9, 5.14.531.1, 3.21.531.13, 3.24.531.3, 1.27.531.11, 1.27.531.8, 1.27.531.7: Your phone can update to software version 6.10.531.10
Other versions: Your phone has non-T-Mobile software, and it is unsupported.
Requirements to update
- 50% or higher battery life
- Wi-Fi data connection
- Size of update: 201 MB
Update software from the phone
- From the Home screen, tap the All apps icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap About.
- Tap Software update.
- Tap Check for updates.
- Tap OK to download the update.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
- Wait as your phone restarts and updates.
Update software from a computer
- You may update by connecting your HTC One (LTE) to your PC, and following the steps at the HTC website.