Step 1: Find your niche. Who will you help and why?
- Opportunities related to your passions and skills
- A target market with specific challenges
- How you’ll solve your target market’s challenges
- Potential demand for your offering
Step 2: Determine your offering. What will your offering look like?
- A digital product: Blog, eCourses, eBooks and Guides, Online community, Video seminars, Video channel, Podcast, Digital magazine, Apps and software, Stock video, images and music, Affiliate products.
- A physical product: Create a product, Resell a product, White label
- A service: Consulting, Coaching, Freelancing, Service broking.
Step 3: Decide on a digital platform. Where will your customers find you?
- For digital products: Your website, YouTube, iTunes, App Store, Amazon Kindle Direct, Niche content marketplace, Webinar marketplace, Affiliate marketplace
- For physical products: Online store, eBay, Amazon, Niche marketplace
- For services: Your website, Freelancing marketplace, Service broker
Step 4: Determine your channels for promotion. How will your customers know you exist?
- Social media
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Search engine advertising
- Social media advertising
- Optimise within a third party channel
- Email marketing
- Connect with influencers
Source from GetStartedOnline