The all new SPARKvue® 2.0 brings real-time sensor data collection, visualization and analysis for inquiry-based science to your iPad. And much more!
Designed from the ground up around a science learning framework, SPARKvue seamlessly integrates the modern technologies of sensor-based data collection into the teaching and learning experience.
- Measure and display sensor data in real time
- Display data in a graph, bar graph, analog meter, digits or table
- Analyze data with built-in statistical tools
- Open and perform any of the 60-plus SPARKlab® interactive lab activities available free online
- Create electronic student lab journals
- Now includes sharing options with cloud-based services such as Dropbox and more
- New assessment options include multiple choice, drop down lists, free text response
What’s New in Version 2.0.107
- Bug fixes including drop counter data management, manual sampling data collection, user-entered data collection, bar graph functionality, exported data format, stop condition support, and others.
- Added WebDAV support for tablets in Online Storage Services
- Added Polish language support
Size: 99.6 MB
Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Seller: PASCO scientific
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.