Psyonix released Hot Wheels DLC and patch update v1.29 for Rocket League to support PlayStation 4, added two new purchasable battle cars with Twin Mill III and Bone Shaker together with six decals and set of exclusive wheels, fixes to two buggy achievements, available for US$1.99 / £1.69 / €1.99 each.
New crate has been added with Player’s Choice Crate Series 1 includes community’s favorite customization items. Update also included several new Hot Wheels antennae and toppers to collect.
Read more at True Achievements: Rocket League Hot Wheels Patch Aims at Buggy Achievements By Kelly Packard
With PS4 Pro support included in Rocket League patch update v1.29, the game able to run at both 1080p (standard PS4) and 4K (PS4 Pro) at 60FPS (frames per second) in all arenas for solo play and two-player split-screen modes.
— Rocket League (@RocketLeague) February 21, 2017
Rocket League Patch Notes V1.29 as below:
- The Hot Wheels Twin Mill III and Bone Shaker Battle-Cars are now available for purchase in the Showroom
- Rocket League now supports PS4 Pro with 4K rendering
- Player’s Choice Crate Series 1 has been added. This crate includes community favorite items voted on by the players
- (DLC) Battle-Cars
- Added “Twin Mill III” DLC Battle-Car, including:
(DLC) Six new Decals: Flames, Javelin, Overline, Speedster, Pyro and Primo
(DLC) One new Wheel: OH5
- Added “Bone Shaker” DLC Battle-Car, including:
(DLC) Six new Decals: Bone Jack, Diablo, Inferno, Pro-Street, Starstruck and Stripes
(DLC) One new Wheel: WW5SP
- Antennas: Hot Wheels Antenna and Treasure Hunt Flag
- Toppers: Hot Wheels Topper and Shark Bite Topper
General Changes and Updates
- “Player’s Choice Crate Series 1” can now be found rarely after online matches
- This crate includes community favorite items voted on by the players
- Painted Decals are now available through the Player’s Choice Crate
- Rocket League now supports the PS4 Pro with 4K rendering
General Bug Fixes
- “Infinite Power!” and “Mad Scientist” Achievements have been fixed
- “Lightning” Wheel is now properly named “Voltaic”
- [PS4]: “Insufficient Space” now properly displayed when attempting to save a reply when the console’s hard drive is full
- [PS4]: Saved replays will work properly when transferred from one PS4 to another
- Vehicle driver- and passenger-side windows no longer have Blue or Orange tint when Black Market decals are equipped
- Pressing shoulder buttons simultaneously no longer causes Item overlap on vehicle customization screen
- Chain link pattern no longer visible when using certain Rocket Trails
- Fixed performance issues with the Proton, Dark Matter, and Hypernova Rocket Trails.
- Licensed Car items can no longer be forced onto other Battle-Cars
Psyonix also announced that Rocket League now has 27 million registered players up from 26 million two weeks ago. As Rocket League was free to play on Xbox One last weekend, now Rocket League is available for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Read more on GameSpot: Rocket League’s Hot Wheels Update Out Now, Here’s Everything It Adds
Source: Gamasutra: ROCKET LEAGUE’S ‘HOT WHEELS’ UPDATE NOW AVAILABLE
No Longer Pick3d Last: Rocket League [Review]
MMO Grinder: Rocket League (Special Episode)
Game Surf: Recensione Rocket League
Club3G: Rocket League
Xbox One Forums.net: Rocket league Xbox one digital download £7.00
Hexus: Has anyone tried Rocket League before?
CG & Game Brain: Projection Mapping – Hot Wheels Secret Race
Dave’s Geeky Ideas: Car Dealership Idea: Hot Wheels Sign
ZQuestion Reviews: The GOTY comes out this week… Lets talk about it!