– 29% of tweets are read.
– 12% of Facebook posts are read.
– 98% of text messages are read.
– 20% of emails are opened.
– Mobile phone users have their phone within an arm’s reach 14 hours per day.
– SMS marketing campaigns are opted out less than 5% of the time.
– The average person looks at their phones 150 times per day.
– 70% of Americans would like to receive mobile coupons from their favorite businesses.
– SMS coupons are 10 times more likely to be redeemed and shared than mail or newspaper coupons.
– 22% of mobile coupons are shared with at least 1 friend.
– 75% of people prefer receiving ads via SMS.
– SMS is the most effective marketing medium for sparking consumer action.
– 15% of people prefer receiving ads mobile internet.
– 10% of people prefer receiving ads via mobile apps.
– The average response time for a text message is 90 sec.
– The average response time for an email 2.5 days.
– 83% of people receiving mobile coupons would like 2 messages per month.