The new and improved Popcorn Time 3.7.2 comes with tons of new fixes and plenty of new features included Chromecast, Airplay, DLNA support, and Integrated VPN option, allows you to watch movies and TV shows online for free, in HD or SD with subtitles. Popcorn Time for Android version 0.2.1 has been released!
Popcorn Time 3.7.2 is the open source project by many developers and designers putting a bunch of APIs together to make the experience of watching torrent movies as simple as possible.
Great movies: Constantly searching all over the web for the best torrents from the most important sites.
No restrictions: Watch any movie as many times as you want. All you need to get started is a proper internet connection.
Awesome catalogue: If the movie is out there, Popcorn Time will find the best version possible and start streaming it right away.
The best quality: Watch your movie instantly in HD and with subtitles. And then keep watching.
- Drag and drop subtitles (.srt files) on the player to load them. This means you can now drag and drop an external torrent, and an external subtitles to stream it on Popcorn Time.
- Add the possibility to manually set a video as watched, so you can easily update you progression.
- Eye icon indicating whether a video has been watchedEye icon indicating whether a video has been watched.
- For power users, now you have the option to keep the downloaded files after you quit Popcorn Time.
- Files are not shared over P2P after you watch it.
- General performances have been improved.
- Subtitle selection has been refined.
- New languages added.
Developer: Popcorn Team
Facebook Page: Popcorn Time
Last updated: June 24, 2015
OS support: Windows/Mac/Linux/Android
File size: 19.4 MB