Pomodoro Keeper helps you keep your productivity high avoiding burnout with Pomodoro Technique. Basic Pomodoro steps – It’s all about focusing your work efforts in timed 25 minute chunks, with a 5 minute break in between each burst of activity.
– Adjust the timer with your fingers just like you do with real egg-timer.
– Next session starts automatically when the current session ends.
– Track your progress with two different charts (7 days and 30 days)
– Set your daily goal (number of Pomodoros per day)
– Set how many pomodoros you want to finish before taking a long break(number of Pomodoros per round)
– Customize the length of Pomodoro, short break, and long break.
– Choose your ticking from 6 different ticking sounds.
– Choose your alarm from 10 different ring sounds.
– Set any sounds separately for short break, long break and Pomodoro session.
– Set any colors separately for short break, long break and Pomodoro session.
– Receive alarm notifications even when the app is running in the background.
What’s New in Version 1.6:
This update adds support for iOS 8 and related devices, including iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
– Bug Fixes
Updated: Oct 10, 2014
Size: 12.9 MB
Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Seller: Sangwon Kim
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.