Nexus Root Toolkit will automatically bring together all the files you need to unlock and root Nexus in a few clicks, or flash it back to stock and re-lock it. You can also use Nexus Root Toolkit to backup/restore all your important data, flash zips, set file permissions, push and pull files, install apps, generate logcats/bugreports, and much more!
With the included file association options, you can perform tasks like flashing zips, installing apps, restoring android backup files, and flashing/booting img files. Nexus Root Toolkit includes a full featured interface for automating tasks in TWRP, enhanced restore features, an in-built auto-updater/notification system, ‘any build’ mode, advanced restore features,’NRT- Live Log’ for viewing the adb/fastboot cmds that are run in the background, quick tools utilities, and tools for taking screenshots/screen-recordings. All the latest Android builds and Nexus devices are officially supported.
Nexus Root Toolkit intelligently and selectively downloads the files it needs for Nexus and makes sure you are using the latest files available. The main changes in version 1.9.3 release are enhancements to the screen recording feature, some added driver information, and extended support for all the latest KitKat builds.
What’s new in Nexus Root Toolkit 1.9.3 on October 28th, 2014
- Additional user option for updating to the latest beta versions of SuperSU, and also for installing SuperSU Pro (via playstore).
- Clean-up script to remove a legacy philz recovery file (if present) that the developer had updated without incriminating the version number.
- Bug fix that was causing a message box to crash.
- Additional optimizations in preparation to support N6 and N9 when available.
More at Nexus Root Toolkit changelog
Supported Nexus devices:
- Galaxy Nexus: GSM Models (both yakju and non-yakju builds)
- Galaxy Nexus: CDMA/LTE Verizon Models
- Galaxy Nexus: CDMA/LTE Sprint Models
- Nexus S: Worldwide, i9020t and i9023 Models
- Nexus S: 850MHz, i9020a Models
- Nexus S: Korea, m200 Models
- Nexus S 4G: d720 Models
- Nexus 7: Asus Tablet
- Nexus 7 3G: Asus Tablet
- Nexus 7 v2 (2013): Asus Tablet
- Nexus 7 v2 (2013) LTE: Asus Tablet
- Nexus 10: Samsung Tablet
- Nexus 4: LG Phone
- Nexus 5: LG Phone
Last updated: October 28, 2014
OS support: Windows (Win 8 / Win 7 / Vista/ XP)
File size: 29.6 MB
Version History for Nexus Root Toolkit: http://www.wugfresh.com/nrt/