Nektra SpyStudio v2 is now free giveaway download, all-in-one tool for cyber security analysts, DevOps, QA engineers, and developers. Nektra SpyStudio is useful for application virtualization, troubleshooting Windows applications, application performance monitoring, malware analysis, and as a process monitor complement.
Nektra SpyStudio v2 Features:
- Trace Application – SpyStudio shows and interprets calls, displaying the results in a structured way. SpyStudio can show registry keys and files that an application uses, COM objects and Windows the application has created, and errors and exceptions.
- Compare Traces – SpyStudio can compare a trace of a working application with the trace of the application which has issues by showing the differences in the registry and file system operations, COM object and Windows creations, and the rest of the events.
- Application Virtualization – To troubleshoot a virtual application you can compare the virtual application’s trace with the base trace. Using this feature, you can see what is generating the issue.
- Application Packaging – Nektra’s SpyStudio simplifies application virtualization packaging for VMware ThinApp and Symantec Workspace Virtualization.
- Process Monitor Complement – SpyStudio is the user-mode Procmon complement. Looking for application errors with kernel-mode traces is tedious, and it is very difficult to see the final outcome of a user-mode call.
- .NET Troubleshoot – SpyStudio can now troubleshoot .NET applications: it logs exceptions, assembly loads, object creation and much more.
- Malware Detection – SpyStudio is also being used in other IT sectors such as the cybersecurity field.
Developed by Nektra
Version is v220.127.116.1171
Download size is 13 MB – 25 MB
Supports Windows XP and above (32-bit and 64-bit), requires .NET Framework 3.5
Download file 1: (32-bit) SpyStudio-v2.zip
Download file 2: (64-bit) SpyStudio-v2-x64.zip