Motorola Moto C and Moto C Plus 360° CAD rendered video and dimensions based upon factory CAD has leaked by Android Authority and OnLeaks.
— OnLeaks (@OnLeaks) April 16, 2017
Spec as below:
- Color: Gold, red, black and silver color options.
- OS: Run Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
- Display: Both packing 5-inch displays. Moto C have FWVGA screen with resolution 854 x 480 pixels while Moto C Plus have HD screen with resolution 1,280 x 720 pixels.
- Chipset: MediaTek chipsets.
3G version of Moto C use 32-bit quad-core SoC clocked at 1.3 GHz.
4G version of Moto C use 64-bit quad-core chipset clocked at 1.1 GHz.
Moto C Plus available in 4G LTE only runs 64-bit chipset clocked at 1.3 GHz.
- Memory: Support microSD card expansion.
Moto C comes in both 8GB and 16GB version while Moto C Plus only comes with 16 GB.
Moto C has 1 GB of RAM, and Moto C Plus has either 1GB or 2GB, depend on region.
- Dimension: Moto C measures 143.9 x 72 x 10mm and Moto C Plus comes in at 145.5 x 73.5 x 9.1mm (10.2mm with camera bump).
- Battery: Moto C has 2,350 mAh battery and Moto C Plus packs 4,000 mAh battery.
- Camera: For camera front, all three have 2MP sensor with front-facing LED flash. For Back camera, Moto C has 5MP sensor on the back while Moto C Plus has up to 8MP (3G version of Moto C has fixed focus and 4G version has auto-focus).
- Others: Rear-mounted speaker with headphone jack and micro-USB port up top.
Moto C picture spotted out of Moto’s YouTube video appears in white colour only, an image shared on Twitter by @krispitech (from Weibo user ucanup) shows other colour variants of Moto C in Black, Gold, and Red.
So probably this is Moto C. It looks good. (weibo/ucanup) pic.twitter.com/ix5oX5qvk9
— krispitech (@krispitech) April 11, 2017
— OnLeaks (@OnLeaks) April 12, 2017
Source from Android Authority: Moto’s new entry-level phones, Moto C and Moto C Plus revealed