Microsoft Mathematics provides a set of mathematical tools that help students get school work done quickly and easily. With Microsoft Mathematics, students can learn to solve equations step-by-step while gaining a better understanding of fundamental concepts in pre-algebra, algebra, trigonometry, physics, chemistry, and calculus.
Microsoft Mathematics includes a full-featured graphing calculator that’s designed to work just like a handheld calculator. Additional math tools help you evaluate triangles, convert from one system of units to another, and solve systems of equations.
You can download it from Microsoft Download Center
This differs from the Math add-in for Word and OneNote in that it has more of a learning focus than just providing equation support in documents.
- Supported Operating Systems:Windows 7;Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2;Windows Server 2008 R2;Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2;Windows XP Service Pack 3
- The following operating systems are supported:
Windows 7, Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 (SP2), Windows XP (32-bit) with Service Pack 3 (SP3), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 with Service Pack 2 (SP2), and Windows Server 2003 (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 (SP2).
- .NET Framework Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
Free download: .Net 3.5
- Computer processor 500 MHz Pentium processor or equivalent (minimum)
1 GHz Pentium processor or equivalent (recommended)
- Memory 256 MB of RAM (minimum)
512 MB or more (recommended)
- Display resolution 800 x 600, 256 colors (minimum)
1024 x 768, 32-bit (recommended)
- Video Video card with 64 MB of video RAM
- Disk space 65 MB available disk space
via Technet Blog