Nintendo announced Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions for Nintendo 3DS available for preorder and will release on October 6, 2017 during E3 Treehouse Live stream. Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions as remake of the classic GBA game with updated graphics, 3D lighting added, new Goomba and Koopa Troopa amiibo and new Minion Quest mode which features a story that runs parallel to Mario and Luigi’s adventure from Superstar Saga.
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions for Nintendo 3DS Features:
- Mario and Luigi have access to different techniques, known as Bros. Moves, necessary for solving puzzles on their adventure. Switch between the two characters at will to pave your way and progress through new areas.
- Time your button presses to skillfully dodge enemy blows, land devastating counters, and inflict increased damage in battle. Utilize Bros. Attacks that dish out massive damage!
- In the brand new mode titled Minion Quest: The Search for Bowser, become the unlikely hero, Captain Goomba. Journey together with ShyGuy, Boo and other familiar Baddies.
- The Minion Quest storyline takes place during Mario & Luigi’s classic adventure. Find out what really transpired behind-the-scenes!
- Compatible with amiibo™ figures* from the Super Mario series, including Mario and Luigi amiibo figures. Also coming soon are brand new Goomba and Koopa Troopa amiibo. The Goomba, Koopa Troopa and Boo amiibo figures will each have read/write compatibility.
Source from Nintendo E3: Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions
This post was last modified on January 25, 2018, 5:40 pm