Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions for Nintendo 3DS Announced
Nintendo announced Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions for Nintendo 3DS available for preorder and will release on October 6, 2017 during E3 Treehouse Live stream. Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions as remake of the classic GBA game with updated graphics, 3D lighting added, new Goomba and Koopa Troopa amiibo and new Minion Quest mode which features a story that runs parallel to Mario and Luigi’s adventure from Superstar Saga.
In this renewed classic, Mario and Luigi journey to the Beanbean Kingdom with Bowser to restore Princess Peach’s voice. Control Mario and Luigi simultaneously, making use of their unique Bros. Moves to solve puzzles and emerge victorious in action-packed battles. Recruit characters to grow your own Minion army as you fight to locate your missing leader!
Read more at Comicbook: Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga’s Much-Deserved Remake Officially Announced
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions, is a remake of the classic GBA game with updated graphics, and a new Minion Quest mode! pic.twitter.com/RmXNgGrkGP
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) June 13, 2017
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions for Nintendo 3DS Features:
- Mario and Luigi have access to different techniques, known as Bros. Moves, necessary for solving puzzles on their adventure. Switch between the two characters at will to pave your way and progress through new areas.
- Time your button presses to skillfully dodge enemy blows, land devastating counters, and inflict increased damage in battle. Utilize Bros. Attacks that dish out massive damage!
- In the brand new mode titled Minion Quest: The Search for Bowser, become the unlikely hero, Captain Goomba. Journey together with ShyGuy, Boo and other familiar Baddies.
- The Minion Quest storyline takes place during Mario & Luigi’s classic adventure. Find out what really transpired behind-the-scenes!
- Compatible with amiibo™ figures* from the Super Mario series, including Mario and Luigi amiibo figures. Also coming soon are brand new Goomba and Koopa Troopa amiibo. The Goomba, Koopa Troopa and Boo amiibo figures will each have read/write compatibility.
Source from Nintendo E3: Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions
PopTards Games: Super Mario Galaxy 2 review
LMC Unboxing – The Mario Question: Mystery Box #2
Link-Cable: LC Loves: Why Mario Kart DS is the Best in the Series
Sky Skipper Project: Mario Bros. released in the arcades
Dracula’s Cave Review: Mario Kart 8 + DLC
Tech Advises: New Super Mario Run game 2017 to be launched in March for android Preregister
Last Minute Continue: Game Gear Games On The 3DS
Dave’s Geeky Ideas: Montreal Metro Map – Super Mario 3 Style
8 bit Mario: Mario Bros. classic
Significant Bits: Super Mario Bros 3 Level Design Lessons, Part 3