With its refreshingly simple and easy-to-use interface, MarginNote Reader empowers users to effortlessly add handwritten, typed and highlighted/annotated notes within the margins of their PDFs, ePub and saved documents. Plus, users aren’t limited to just one style of note. They can blend handwriting, typing and highlighting/annotation to suit their needs and preferences.
Other key MarginNote Reader special features include:
– Seamless syncing with Dropbox|Evernote.
– The power to organize notes by outline and mindmap integration.
– The ability to create outlines of important note files, in order to easily and quickly find specific points without having to scroll through their entire document.
– The option to export markup and notes in print-ready format.
– The capacity to store notes on the iPad or in the Cloud.
What’s New in Version 1.6.1:
– Bug & crashes fixed.
– Margin UI adjust.
Updated: Oct 08, 2014
Size: 27.1 MB
Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Seller: Sun Min
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.