The power of Social Media:
- 92% of Marketers said Social Media is important to their Businesses.
- 97% of Marketers are using some form of Social Media Marketing.
- 74% of Adult Internet Users Utilize Social Media.
- 64% of Sales Teams who use Social Media Reach their Sales Quotas.
- 55% of all Buyers use Social Networking to Research a Product.
- 61% of B2B Marketers use Social Media Networks to Build Leads.
- 31% of Overall Traffic to Websites is Driven by the Top 8 Social Networking.
- At the Beginning of 2016, there ware 4.2 Billion Active Monthly Social Media Users on the Top 8 Media Networks.
12 Simple Steps for an Effective Social Media strategy
- Define Target Audience: Age, Gender, Location, Income and Education. Use Alexa and Google Adwords for research.
- Research Buyers Persona: Use MakeMyPersona.com for Persona Creation.
- Research Influencers: Use BuzzSumo for research.
- Identify Social Media Platforms used by Buyer Persona: Use BuzzSumo and Ahrefs for research.
- Look at Competitor’s Preferred Social Platforms: Use BuzzSumo and Ahrefs for research.
- Produce Content that addresses Buyers Persona Pain Points: Use Quora and Forums for research.
- Create a Content Bank: Blog Posts, Videos, Pictures, Infographics and Quick Tips.
- Engage and Build Relationships
- Maintain a Consistent Content Publishing Cycle
- Invest on Getting More Social Followers; Share Expert’s Content
- Automate Social Sharing with Tools like Buffer an Hootsuite
- Evaluate Your Results and Improve Your Strategy.
Source: Social Media Marketo