The power of Social Media:
- 92% of Marketers said Social Media is important to their Businesses.
- 97% of Marketers are using some form of Social Media Marketing.
- 74% of Adult Internet Users Utilize Social Media.
- 64% of Sales Teams who use Social Media Reach their Sales Quotas.
- 55% of all Buyers use Social Networking to Research a Product.
- 61% of B2B Marketers use Social Media Networks to Build Leads.
- 31% of Overall Traffic to Websites is Driven by the Top 8 Social Networking.
- At the Beginning of 2016, there ware 4.2 Billion Active Monthly Social Media Users on the Top 8 Media Networks.
12 Simple Steps for an Effective Social Media strategy
- Define Target Audience: Age, Gender, Location, Income and Education. Use Alexa and Google Adwords for research.
- Research Buyers Persona: Use MakeMyPersona.com for Persona Creation.
- Research Influencers: Use BuzzSumo for research.
- Identify Social Media Platforms used by Buyer Persona: Use BuzzSumo and Ahrefs for research.
- Look at Competitor’s Preferred Social Platforms: Use BuzzSumo and Ahrefs for research.
- Produce Content that addresses Buyers Persona Pain Points: Use Quora and Forums for research.
- Create a Content Bank: Blog Posts, Videos, Pictures, Infographics and Quick Tips.
- Engage and Build Relationships
- Maintain a Consistent Content Publishing Cycle
- Invest on Getting More Social Followers; Share Expert’s Content
- Automate Social Sharing with Tools like Buffer an Hootsuite
- Evaluate Your Results and Improve Your Strategy.
Source: Social Media Marketo
Top 5 Real Estate Social Media Sites by Ross Hair
10 things you’ll never see on my Facebook page by Dawn Pick Benson
Don’t try to be clever, be clever : The social media playbook by Dan Nedelko
Interview with Social Media Influencer: Dr. Dave Chaffey by Giedrius Ivanauskas
Why Less is Better in Social Media by Liz Jostes
QUIT ASKING FOR TIPS, DEVELOP A SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY by Jeremy Smith
Social Media Marketing for Startups versus Fortune 500 Companies by Darren Tunstall
Greenville Internet Marketing Pros and Social Media Marketing Success by Scott Meadows
Interruption Marketing is Dead by SEO5Consulting
constant contact solutions provider and small business consultant by nick
What’s Up in Digital Marketing: SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, etc. by andreas
The ROI in Content Marketing by Andreas
7 Ways to Find Content for your Company Blog by Lauren
Your Brain on Social by Dave Landry
Switch on your Social Media Light! by mercuriosocialmedia
5 Non-Tech Social Media Tips Expanded for Authors & Business Owners by Sheri Andrunyk
What do we measure in Tech Comm? (part 2) by Sharon Burton
Gallo’s social media strategy: First, do no harm by Steve
B2B social marketing – how active are the leading CRM and SBS vendors? by Allen Bonde
Guest Blog: Content Marketing: 7 Steps to Winning in Your Niche by Tim Polk
Social Media Checklists: Part 1 by Evans On Marketing
Why do brands lose their chill? How bots, algorithms, and humans can work together on social media by Tricia Wang
Holy Cow! Facebook Ads just got even better! by jennpossick
Vending Machines in Japan: The Next Marketing Tool? by Information Strategy
Former Facebook Workers: We Routinely Suppressed Conservative News by Jon Dron
Why Investing Effort and Creativity on your Logo Can Pay Off by Debbie June Rickman Laughlin
The entrepreneur inspiring 7 million DIYers by New Ways To Make Money Works