Requirements: iPod touch 5, iPad 4, 3, 2, iPad mini 3, 2, 1, iPad Air 1 and 2, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 8 up to iOS 8.1.2 firmware.
- Connect device with computer using USB cable.
- Backup data using iTunes or iCloud.
- Turn off find my iPhone
- Turn off the passcode for unlocking device if it is operating.
- Disable Touch ID if you are using new iPhone.
Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 on Mac OSX with PP Jailbreak:
- Download PP jailbreak tool.
- Unmark the box at bottom left corner that says “PP” next to Chinese writing.
- Connect device to computer.
- Click jailbreak button near the center of screen.
- Follow it through to the next screen and click the button on the right.
– there is two buttons on this page. Do not click the button on the left.
- Wait for the jailbreak to flash the device.
- Finish and you are now running with Cydia app.