Hiren’s BootCD 14.0 (HBCD) is free bootable CD contains series of softwares use to analyz, recover and fix computer when operating system not able to boot up. The softwares in HBCD divided into categories including antivirus, backup, BIOS/CMOS, browser, file manager, cleaner, editors, file viewers, filesystems, hard disk, MBR, MSDOS, network, optimizers and others.
With changes from version 13.2 to 14.0, HBCD folders have restructured and more utility software added into to strengthen it functionality including:
- Dialupass 3.16: Find and extract Username, Password, and Domain of DialUp/RAS/VPN networking in Windows.
- Image For Windows 2.62a: Backup and restore utility that creates a snapshot of a selected partition or volume, and saves it to disk, or burns it directly to most DVD+RW+R-R-RW or CD-R/RW drives.
- Parted Magic 6.1: Linux based rescue environment to manage partitions, backup and recovery such as GParted, Parted, Partition Image, TestDisk, Partimage, Truecrypt, Clonezilla, G4L, Firefox, ClamAV, GSmartControl, SimpleBurn, dd, ddrescue, with supported following file systems: btrfs, ext2, ext3, ext4, fat16, fat32, hfs, hfs+, jfs, linux-swap, ntfs, reiserfs, reiser4, and xfs.
- WebBrowserPassView 1.11: View user names and passwords stored by Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome and Internet explorer Web browsers.
WinKeyfinder has removed from HBCD 14.0 and following softwares have been updated:
- Autologon 3.01
- Autoruns 10.07
- Avira AntiVir Personal (24-05-2011)
- Calcute 11.5.15
- ComboFix (24-05-2011)
- Don’t Sleep 2.31
- Dr.Web CureIt! Antivirus (24-05-2011)
- GRUB4DOS 2011-04-23
- isolinux/memdisk 4.04
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.50.1 (24-05-2011)
- Offline NT Password 2011-05-11
- PhotoRec 6.12
- Process Explorer 14.12
- Process Monitor 2.95
- RKill (24-05-2011)
- Spybot – Search & Destroy 1.6.2 (24-05-2011)
- SpywareBlaster 4.4 (24-05-2011)
- SumatraPDF 1.1
- SuperAntispyware 4.53.1000 (24-05-2011)
- System Explorer 2.8.1
- TCPView 3.04
- TestDisk 6.12
Filesize: 495.14 MB (519189647 bytes)
ISO MD5: 69F36D88FD971CF6A7EDA9286D5E19F0
ZIP MD5: 38CF0B054E5846489D2B8AC60B6783CF