If you like to create, edit and manage documents and spread sheets on Android smartphone, then you can try out Kingsoft Office which is now being offered as free download designed to handle Microsoft Office and Kingsoft Office files on Android cell phone or tablet. Kingsoft Office has good interface which is easy to use for you to view DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX files and also create DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX.
– View and Edit DOC, DOCX, TXT files
– View and Edit XLS, XLSX files
– View and Edit PPT, PPTX files
– User-friendly and simple UI
– Built-in file manager that can automatically organize office document
– Tight integration with mail application for you to open mail attachment and directly send after modification
– Support cloud storage services with WebDAV protocol
Recent new features:
– Support copy and paste between Apps
– Can view and edit documents in Page-Layout or Web-Layout
– With Reader mode, you can easily switch to reader mode after open the document
– Full screen reading mode
– Select the text with a magnifying glass to aid positioning
– Display a variety of graphic objects
– Open the encrypted documents
– Save encrypted DOC files
– Display DOC documents headers and footers, comments and revisions.
– Display tables wrap effects in the DOC files.
– With the paragraph Indents and Spacing function, you can easily adjust the paragraph indents and spacing.
– Search function
– Sort function
– Full screen reading mode
– Freeze panes
– Quickly display the calculated results of the selected area (sum, average, etc.)
– Display charts, view chart details
– Select cells by trackball and keyboard arrow keys
– Open the encrypted documents.
– Display the AutoShapes in XLS files
– Display the radar charts, separation pie charts, composite pie charts, ring charts, etc. in the XLS files
– With thumbnails list like PC Office, for convenient slide switch
– Support Play mode
– Support laser pointer when playing
– Display tables
– Display charts
* Overall features:
– Support external Bluetooth keyboard and USB keyboard input
– Support external keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-S, etc. And we are adding more)
– Display history files as photos wall
What’s in version 4.1.1:
Improved: In Spreadsheets, adjust the icon size and resolution of the toolbar.
Improved: In Spreadsheets, rotate the screen, the content will automatically rotate accordingly when entering the full screen mode.
Fixed: In Spreadsheets, fix the problem not back to the search interface via clicking next on the keyboard when search in the horizontal screen mode.
Fixed: In Writer, fix the invalid problem of left, copy and paste key of go Keyboard input method.
Download KingSoft Office from Android Market
Required Android: 2.1 and up
Like Kingsoft Office at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kingsoft-Office/160982553987911
Or follow Kingsoft Office at: http://twitter.com/#!/kingsoft_office