Team17 Digital Ltd. officially released 2 new trailer of The Escapists 2 Pre-order and release date on YouTube shows that prison escape simulator The Escapists 2 will launch on 22nd August for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC with Nintendo Switch version to follow, cost $20. The Escapists 2 pre-order started now via Steam and for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One from select retailers, with digital pre-orders available soon.
The Escapists 2 features:
- Dedicated tutorial for new players to learn the basics of prison life
- 10 unique themed prisons to escape from.
- Play each prison solo or multiplayer with both local and online co-op and versus modes for up to four players.
- Drop-in, drop-out online multiplayer experience.
- New combat system to make every prison brawl even more bruising
- Create your Con with over 300 customisations to create your perfect prisoner
- New ways to escape.
- New items to craft.
The Escapists 2 Steam pre-order page is now live!
— Team17 (@Team17Ltd) July 11, 2017
If you want to get a jump on the game’s release, the devs have launched Create-a-Con website where you can design your avatar in advance then export the results to share on social media.