Adobe introducing Experimental Feature Manager in 2014 release of Photoshop CC allows customers to optionally enable bleeding edge features that the Photoshop team is still developing and making production-ready.
The following features are available as experimental features:
- Enable Multitione 3D printing
- Scale the UI 200% for high-density displays (Windows only)
- Use Touch Gestures (Windows only)
Steps to enable features in Experimental Feature Manager:
- Select Preferences > Experimental Features.
- Select the experimental feature that you want to enable.
- Click OK.
- Restart Photoshop.
Note: By default, all of the features in the Experimental Features Manager are disabled and will not affect customer workflows until they are enabled.
via [2014 release of Photoshop CC: Experimental Features]