Bandai Namco Entertainment America published a new video trailer to showcase DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch in three main modes of the version, TV Mode, Tabletop Mode and Handheld mode. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 launches worldwide for the Nintendo Switch on September 22, 2017, currently available for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch features the following modes:
- TV-Mode: Play through the entire Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 storyline.
- Handheld Mode: Take Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch with you on the go!
- Table-Top Mode: Share the Joy-Con controllers and battle a friend on the same screen.
- Six player Co-op Mode: Team up with friends to take on huge bosses where cooperation and strategy are key to victory.
- Three vs. Three Online Matchmaking Mode: Form two teams of three Dragon Ball warriors and battle against each other for supremacy!
Players will also be able to use the Joy-Con controller to execute some of the most famous and powerful super-moves from the Dragon Ball universe by mimicking the motion of Kamehamehas, Spirit Bombs, Special Beam Cannon, and more.
Key Features of DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch:
- Relive the Dragon Ball story by time traveling and changing historic moments in the Dragon Ball universe
- Next-gen visuals bring the Dragon Ball anime experience to life
- New characters and boss ﬁghts
- Brand new hub city 7X the size of the original game with 300 players online at the same time
- 6 player local play mode (additional Nintendo Switch units required)
- Use individual Joy-Con contollers to play the game with a friend locally
- More in depth character creation system and battle adjustments compared to Dragon Ball Xenoverse