When you install Microsoft Windows, you have to enter a product key in order to activate it. The product key is a series of letters or numbers and is provided with your computer or the Windows software. There are applications that will delete the Windows key, but you can do so by entering a simple DOS command.
1. Click “Start” and type “cmd” in the Search box, then press “Enter.” A black window will open.
2. Type “slmgr –cpky” and press “Enter.” Wait for confirmation.
3. Click “Start,” the arrow to the right of “Shutdown” and “Restart” to restart the computer.
Into Windows: Delete Windows Product Key from Registry
Source from RitaW, eHow Contributor
- windows 8 remove key
- remove key windows 8
- windows 8 key remover
- remove windows 8 key
- command to uninstall product key
- how to unistall a product key cmd
- how to uninstall window sproduct key using cmd
- unistall product key of window 8 command
- command uninstall product key
- remove windows 7 product key command line