Mobile devices are already an integral part of everyone’s lives and that is clear by the numbers in this infographic. The combination of market growth with the results savvy organizations are realising, having a mobile learning strategy is imperative your organizations success.
Mobile Devices are Everywhere
- By 2015, 80% of people will be accessing the internet from mobile devices.
- By 2017, there will be 2.4 billion enterprise smartphone users globally.
- 65% of workers declared their mobile devices to be their “most critical work device”
Learners prefer mobile devices and use them everywhere
- 46% in bed before going to sleep
- 17% exercising
- 74% commuting
- 75% at work or school
- 55% waiting in line
- 19% in the bathroom
- 52% in bed after waking up
By survey, 100% of participants would complete more training in the mobile format.
Companies realise real benefits with mobile learning
- 45% less spent time in training on average with no loss of comprehension.
- Best-in-Class companies are 54% more likely to use mobile learning than others.
- Mobile learning promotes 33% greater revenue per employee.
- 71% of top learning organization are now adopting some form of mLearning – up from 45% in 2012.
- In a 2012 – 2013 study of, 500 organizations 70% planned to implement m-learning in the next two years.
Mobile Learning enables anyone to learn anytime, anywhere. The value lies in accessibility of information at one’s fingertips as needed.
Source from Litmos