Activision has announced Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare’s fourth DLC pack, Retribution #IWRetribution, first on PlayStation 4 available September 12th, includes The Beast from Beyond, features the return of Willard Wyler.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Retribution will also include four new multiplayer maps.
- Carnage: features long sightlines and environmental hazards including a fire trap players can activate on command.
Heartland: teams will go head-to-head in a simulation of small town America that is a re-imagining of the classic Call of Duty: Ghosts map, Warhawk.
- Altitude: set in a high-end shopping mall located on the edges of the universe, and pushes teams around a chaotic center where quick flank routes.
- Depot 22: focuses on mid-ranged encounters waged in a medium-sized, three-lane map. Players can battle in the cantina for close-quarter combat or engage with enemies wall-running off of a moving train.
— Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) September 5, 2017
Meanwhile, new Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare update is now released for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Latest patch notes below:
- Infected: Reduced the move speed of the infected as the number of those infected increases (every 3 players that get infected will reduce the move speed and only takes effect on spawn)
- Added the Stallion .44, Atlas, G-Rail, and Raijin-EMX to Gun Game
- Exploit fixes across various maps
- Various backend bug fixes
- VPR: Hip fire kick has been increased to help make it perform inline with other SMGs
- R3K: Burst cooldowns have been decreased to help it compete better with other ARs
An update is rolling out across all platforms! Latest patch notes are here: https://t.co/4ORrQAq5tb
— Infinity Ward (@InfinityWard) September 6, 2017
/r/InfiniteWarfare Subreddit: Updates and Patch notes from Infinity Ward – 4