Bethesda’s E3 press conference announced Creation Club, an in-game store system aimed at delivering new content for Fallout 4 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC later this summer. Bethesda also announced that mods for Skyrim and Fallout 4 have collectively passed 300 million downloads on consoles.
Creation Club is a collection of all-new content for both Fallout 4 and Skyrim. It features new items, abilities, and gameplay created by Bethesda Games Studios and outside development partners including the best community creators. Creation Club content is fully curated and compatible with the main game and official add-ons.
Full list of content available in creation club:
- Weapons: New weapons, material skins, parts, etc.
- Apparel: New outfits, armor, and items for your character.
- Worlds: New locations, decorations, foliage, etc.
- Characters: New abilities, characters, companions, etc.
- Creatures: New enemies, mounts, pets, etc.
- Gameplay: New types of gameplay like survival mode, etc.
All mods available in Creation Club will be fully compatible with saved games and existing add-ons. Credits will be available to buy on PlayStation Network, Xbox Live and Steam, can be shared between games on the same platform.
— Bethesda Softworks (@bethesda) June 12, 2017
Bethesda News: Fallout 4 and Skyrim Special Edition – Creation Club
Creation Club Summer 2017