Bandai Namco Entertainment America officially releases 4 minutes new gameplay trailer footage of action-RPG Dark Souls III forthcoming expansion pack, The Ringed City DLC, introduces new story, areas, weapons, armo, bosess, items, spells, enemies and PvP maps. Dark Souls 3‘s Ringed City DLC will be able available for purchase on PS4, Xbox One and PC starting on March 28, as it costs $15 on its own as standalone or game’s $25 season pass, which also provide access to Dark Souls 3‘s initial expansion, Ashes of Ariandel.
Read more at GameRant: Dark Souls 3 Releases Gameplay Trailer for Ringed City DLC
Below is the trailer courtesy of Bandai Namco Entertainment America’s YouTube page.
- Embark on a journey through new and familiar lands to the world’s end
- Uncover secrets in an even greater adventure.
- Travel through mangled remnants of lands from ages past on your quest to find the Ringed City.
Experience the conclusive ending to the Dark Souls III saga.
- Encounter new, formidable bosses and enemies in your search for the Ringed City
- Equip yourself with new weapons and armor sets and defeat new bosses and enemies.
- Discover new items and cast new spells along your journey to where all lands meet at the end of the earth.
Team up for some jolly good cooperation or test your ability in new PvP maps
- More PvP maps will be added in addition to the Hollow Arena from Ashes of Ariandel.
- All PvP maps will be accessible for those who have purchased Ashes of Ariandel and/or The Ringed City.
- Improved online matchmaking functionality.
Read more at Niche Gamer: Debut Gameplay for Dark Souls III “The Ringed City” Expansion
Dark Souls III: The Ringed City brings players toe-to-claw against massive beasts in a twisted descent into the bowels of the end of the world. FromSoftware has crafted visually arresting environments that evoke a sense of destroyed beauty and nail biting encounters that will leave players breathless for more.
said Jason Enos, Director of Brand and Latin American Marketing for Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc, in a press release when the DLC was announced.
Read more at The Escapist Magazine: New Video Shows off Dark Souls III: The Ringed City Gameplay
FromSoftware describes the The Ringed City DLC as
Fear not the dark, ashen one. Journey to the world’s end to search for the Ringed City and encounter new lands, new bosses, new enemies with new armor, magic and items. Experience the epic final chapter of a dark world that could only be created by the mind of Hidetaka Miyazaki.
Read more at SegmentNext: Dark Souls 3 The Ringed City Gameplay Shows the Final Adventure