Rovio mobile has released two demo version of Windows platform Angry Birds which are Angry Birds and Angry Birds Rio at Angry Birds PC Shop in order to tap into Windows users market. Demo version of Angry Birds has limited levels and interest player can purchase activation key to unlock with each game costs $4.95.
Follow below steps to install Angry Birds on Windows after completed download:
1. Double click installer executable file to start install.
2. Click Next to start install.
3. Click Next to accept End User License agreement.
4. Select location where you want game installed.
5. Click Install to continue installation process.
6. If show security prompt then just allow installation by clicking Yes.
7. Click Finish to complete installation and launch game to start to play.
PC version of Angry Birds supported in Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows Vista and Windows 7. For hardware, you need 512MB RAM, 1 GHZ CPU and compatible Graphic OpenGL 1.3. According to Rovio mobile, Angry Birds Seasons for PC will be available soon.