Here are tips on how to build a successful side business according to James Fernando, CEO of shirt.ly.
- Strong Brand Concept: People love stories. Your brand is a story so make sure you write a good one.
- Great Design: While a strong concept can take your brand a long way, no one wants to buy a crappy design.
- Niche Market: Having a strong concept and good design is also not enough to guarantee success especially if the concept is not entirely unique.
- Customer Service: Show your customers that you are always willing to assist them with their needs.
- Advertising: Awareness about your great brand story is a must. This can be achieved through ads.
Source from MoneyMax